PROMOTING EFFECTIVE NETWORKING
Founded in 2003, FilmBrazil is a project whose ultimate goal is two-fold: first and foremost, we aim to promote Brazilian talent and producers and, in doing so, we add a valuable tool to the industry while strengthening our countryâs overall position as a global advertising production hub.
To further support our initiative, FilmBrazil is a subsidiary of the Brazilian Association of Audiovisual Production - APRO in partnership with the Brazilian Trade and Investment Promotion Agency - Apex-Brasil. Both organizations are at the helm of our project, which features over 50 companies that excel in music, production, direction, post-production, animation and infrastructure industries â all here to assist you. And thereâs more: we put you in direct contact with amazing partners to drive and facilitate new business.
In the last year, we had the pleasure of working with the following clients:
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
In a nutshell, we can rely on the support of Brazilâs key organizations (APRO, APEX, ANCINE, Ministry of Foreign Relations) to fulfill our goal of assisting national and international companies to execute projects in Brazil.
FilmBrazil has over 50 members that truly stand out across all related industries and, to top it off, the group produces 80% of all Brazilian ad content. Regardless of your ultimate goal, our members excel in music, production, direction, post-production, animation and infrastructure segments. In other words, the sky is the limit and FilmBrazil will liaise on your behalf in order for you to produce the ad you want.
FilmBrazil is here to provide you with information and answers to frequently asked questions that will facilitate your trajectory and optimize best practices. We also compiled a series of unknown facts that may trigger your interest. In doing so, we eliminate the overwhelming burden of learning new processes and bureaucracies from scratch. Once you have made your decision, our database, support network and associated members enable us to find the best fit for your project.
- • FilmBrazil represents over 50 companies, which altogether produce over 80% of Brazilâs ad films.
- • Brazil represents the largest advertising network in Latin America, with over 5,000 production companies registered at ANCINE producing over 46,000 commercials in 2014 and generating a $1.169 billion turnover.
- • So far, the United States has been our best client and the foreign country that utilized most of our services, accounting for 40% of the total international volume, followed by England (28%), Japan, France and Germany.
- • Rio de Janeiro has been the main destination of interest (68%), followed by São Paulo (26%), but thereâs so much more! Make sure to check out other LOCATIONS
- • Pursuing compliance with best practices, FilmBrazil maintains a close relationship with organizations, such as the Advertising Production Association (APA â USA), Association of Independent Commercial Producers (AICP - UK) and Commercial Film Producers of Europe (CFP).
Brazilian Association of Audiovisual Production â APRO
APRO is a nonprofit organization that has been acting for more than 35 years in the Brazilian audiovisual market, representing the interests of producers whose business is oriented to commercial audiovisual production.
Brazilian Trade and Investment Promotion Agency â Apex-Brasil
(Apex-Brasil) works to foster Brazilian products and services abroad and attract foreign investments for strategic segments of the Brazilian economy.
National Film Agency â ANCINE
The National Film Agency is a regulatory agency whose characteristics include fostering, regulating and overseeing the film and audiovisual market in Brazil.
Ministry of External Relations â MRE
Commonly referred to as Itamaraty, the Ministry of External Relations is the government entity responsible for foreign affairs in Brazil. Its primary goal is to increase the process of regional integration with Mercosul and other regional and financial bodies.